Monday, December 24, 2012

Blog 9: Christmas.

Sorry I haven't been posting guys! I've been busy with school work and I just haven't been able to blog. But it's Christmas time and I know a lot of people have lost loved ones around this time in the past few weeks or years. But everyone just keep your heads held high and keep all your loved ones in your heart. It's going to be tough but everything will be okay in the end. My uncle said today that the holidays bring joy-but also sadness. So keep yourself surrounded by friends and family to keep your mind off of a few things or just be around them to vent. Your family is always there for you no matter what and they know what you are going through so they always want to help you no matter what. Eat lots of holiday treats this week and spend lots of time with everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. Also, my thoughts and prayers are still out to the victims of the Newtown shooting. God bless the families of the victims and all of their friends. Rest in peace you beautiful angels. Again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.(: Enjoy yourselves!

1 comment: