Sunday, December 9, 2012

Blog 1: Introduction.

Hey everyone! So my name is Carolyn and basically I'm creating a blog for the first time because of a few reasons. I've been through it all; the backstabbing friends, the friends that don't talk to me, heartbreak, etc., and I really want to tell people they aren't alone at all. I always let people vent to me about what's bothering them or what they are going through and I always give them advice. So I wanted to expand my advice and help others. I'm going to give advice about high school, friends, family and anything that I'm going through. I heard a quote once and it was no matter what, there is always someone going through the same thing that you are so you are never alone. You may feel like it at times but you never are. I know there are a lot of people out there that feel lonely and feel like they are worthless but in all honesty, you aren't worthless and you aren't lonely. So I will try to post every day but if I don't it will be every other day. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carolyn! This is very nice decision to start your Own Blogs. I enjoy reading such awesome blogs.

    ReplyDelete